Tuesday 10 May 2011

Eurovision 2011 Semi-Final 1 Predictions

Okay so in just over 90 minutes BBC Three will start showing the first Semi Final. The UK get to vote in this one to decide which 10 acts progress to the final on Saturday.

I'm going to split my predication in two...

My 5 favourites are Turkey "Live It Up", San Marino "Stand By", Iceland "Coming Home", Hungary "What About My Dreams?" & Azerbaijan "Running Scared". I have some doubts about Hungary's ability to sing live and whether anyone will care about tiny San Marino, but I do hope for the best.

I actually don't like many of the other entries. Nevertheless, I suspect that the other 5 entries that will garner votes will be Armenia, Russia, Albania, Poland & Greece. Of these 5, Poland and Russia's are okay.

Now all there is to do is watch and wait!

No comments: